Frequently Asked Questions
How can I place an order?
- Order online
- Order by phone (We regret we cannot take phone orders during the month of August or the first 10 days of September due to high call volume).
- Visit our Woburn, West Roxbury, East Hartford, Auburn, or Weymouth locations
What methods of payment are accepted?
How long will it take for an order to be shipped?
- Phone, mail and web orders can be shipped anywhere between two to seven business days, depending on availability of items ordered. During our peak back to school season (July through September), please allow at least 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the order. We cannot guarantee that uniforms ordered after June 30 will be ready for the start of the school year. Most items are kept in stock year round, but can be backordered if not in stock.
- If you would like to pick up your order, rather than having it shipped, please be aware that orders may only be picked up at the location that fills your schools orders. If you cannot get to that location, your order will have to be shipped to you according to the appropriate shipping rates listed below.
- Please be aware that embroidered items may take approximately 2–3 weeks to be completed. During the peak back-to-school season, embroidered items can take a minimum of 3–4 weeks to be completed.
- All special ordered items may require up to 12 weeks for delivery.
- All orders are shipped FedEx, FedEx Smartpost or USPS.
- All orders eligible for free shipping include one free shipment where the order ships for free. If you've received free shipping on your order and would like us to make multiple shipments, additional shipments may be made by request for an additional fee.
- Just as a note, your choice of shipping service will only determine how long your order is in transit, not how soon the order leaves our shop.
Shipping rates are:
|Order Amount||Shipping Charge|
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- Amounts paid for shipping, or that qualify for free shipping will be shipped when the entire order is completed. If you would like multiple shipments, you may pay a fee of $7 per additional shipment. If you would like multiple shipments, please email us at [email protected], or call the store that provides uniforms to your school.
What is your return policy?
- A full refund will be given for all merchandise returned within 30 days (deemed new and resalable by JB Pride Uniforms) when accompanied by a sales receipt. Customers will only be refunded using the payment method used in their original transaction. Store credit only for returns made after 30 days or without a sales receipt.
- No returns on special order/customized garments.
- We will gladly make exchanges for other sizes or products. Please enclose the appropriate shipping and handling amount of $7.00 for all exchanges.
- Any Pick-up orders unclaimed eight weeks after our first attempt to contact a customer will be returned to stock and a 20% restocking fee will be charged.
- All merchandise being returned or exchanged must be unworn, unaltered, unlaundered and in its original packaging, including any and all tags where applicable. No exceptions.
- All returned printed and embroidered items may only be exchanged for another size. (This does not include outerwear items; i.e, fleece jackets, fleece vests and nylon jackets which are FINAL SALE.)
- We regret that all spiritwear items are final sale, and are not eligible for return or exchange. This is because of the constantly changing nature of spiritwear and the customization required to decorate each item. If you are unsure of the necessary size for your spiritwear item, please visit one of our stores to make sure that your spiritwear order is the correct size.
If my school isn’t signed up through JB Pride Uniforms, can I still shop on the website?
- You may shop in our Generic Store. In that section, you will find basic school items such as pants, oxford shirt, etc. However, if your school has a logo on any of their items, those cannot be ordered through us. Only generic items are available in the Generic Store section.
How can I check the status of my order?
- In order to check the status of any order placed with us, please email us:
- For orders who's school is serviced by the Woburn location please email us at [email protected]
- For orders who's school is serviced by the West Roxbury location please email us at [email protected]
- For orders who's school is serviced by the Weymouth location please email us at [email protected]
- For orders who's school is serviced by the Auburn location please email us at [email protected]
- For ordres who's school is serviced by the East Hartford location please email us at [email protected]
I forgot my password. How can I access this information?
- If you forget your password, you can have it emailed to you as a reminder. If you are a returning customer, the email address you used to create your account will be sent your password once you select the "forgot password" button. Please check your spam folder. If you don't receive an email in the first ten minutes then please email us at [email protected] and we'll reset your password and respond to your email as quickly as we can.
What if I don’t know my school code?
- If you do not have your school’s code, you can locate your school by entering the school name, school address, town the school is located in or the school’s zip code in the appropriate field your school (and potentially several other schools) should populate in your browser.
Which store services my school’s orders?
- It is very important to place orders and visit the appropriate store location that services your specific school. Please see the chart below to determine which store services your school’s orders.
Do you do alterations?
- Unfortunately, we regret that we aren't equipped to perform alterations in our stores at this time.